CHow to reach the objectives
· Selection of a pool
of agricultural farms from different sectors (test
· Diagnosis of needs, environmental impacts and
· Preparation of a "test catalogue of good
practices and best available techniques" adapted
to the identified needs.
· Evaluation of minimisation of environmental
impacts generated and costs savings obtained.
· Application of a permanent dissemination strategy
at different territorial levels and scales.
· Preliminary grouping together of small common
or disperse needs in the environmental field to generate
sufficient "market base" for new contracts.
· Specialised treatment of needs under shared cost
formulas to generate specialised employment
· Specialised training in parallel processes to
the diagnosis and to the application of test catalogues.
· Validation and implementation of a gradual
approach programme for the participation of the agricultural
sector in EMAS.
· Participation of more than 100 farms.
· Validation of two innovative models of
"management of needs" as formulas to generate
· Catalague of applications and Best Available
Technique adapted to the sector to demonstrate economic
savings together with environmental improvements.
· Creation of 25 direct jobs.
· Obtaining of impact minimising levels in
the sector (40% soil, 60% water, 10% atmopshere).
· Dessemination products (Web, publications,
· Dissemination of the model validated on
a regional, national and community level.